Thursday, April 15, 2010

Summer Vacation



I think bright colors are wonderful for summer. :)


I have always been a big fan of animal prints. :)

I finally got my vacation, and I must say that our 2 week vacation in Boracay went perfectly. I wasn't able to take photos of all the outfits I wore because I don't wanna put too much pressure on Hubby. (He's taking a vacation too.) heehee. Lemme just tell you guys that we often get into arguments when taking my photos for my blog. I always want to get a really good photo (or several) for every outfit, but it's hard for him because he's not a professional and he isn't exactly the artsy type. Nevertheless, we work around it and I still love him boundlessly. :)

Swimsuits: Victoria's Secret, Loveculture.multiply.com and Billabong
Cover ups: Loveculture.multiply.com
Acessories: Random Stores
Sunglasses: Ray ban & Gucci

No comments:

Post a Comment