Sunday, April 15, 2012

Amber Aftrenoon

Cute chiffon top from Pinkaholic.:)




The weather lately has been extremely hot, the sun just keeps beating down on us. Phew. If I can wear cropped tanks and shorts everyday, I would. But that's impossible because my husband will be pissed and fume hotter than the sun. :) He is quite adamant I show not much skin. Hee.

Anyways, this is what I chose to wore for a casting call the other day. I opted to wear this flowy yellow top for that al fresco vibe.:P I've been dying to wear this wide leg pants for quite sometime now, I finally got that chance to.:) Yey!:)

Have a great week ahead loves!:))

3 comments:

  1. Loving the colors+the pants Carla! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! What a great color for spring, and you accessorized perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look!:) you look gorgeous as always:)

    ReplyDelete