Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Summer Getaway

Floating.:)

Swimwear from Koi. :)
Our baby left a few days early and we decided stayed for a couple of days more in the island to get in some alone time for me and the husband. :P
Photos taken from Crystal Cove.:)
Our little Angel. :)


Okay. So we finally had our much awaited beach getaway with the whole family. It's been our tradition to go to Boracay every summer! Yes, we don't get tired of going there because my husband absolutely loves the place and I can't blame him!:) The island is wonderful, arguably one of the best beaches we have in the Philippines and one of the best in the world as some dare proclaim. :) 

We've been going to Boracay for 5 years in a row now. There have even been years where we go twice or thrice. What amazes me though is that every visit is just different and it never fails to be special. :) So many fond memories have been made on those sands, and we look forward to endless more. :)







2 comments:

  1. I totally agree about Bora! The cutout swimsuit would be my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! you can be a model' You got a nice place to do the pictorial. haha.. I'm planning to go there too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete