Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kid at Heart

What a nice day to go out and play! :)


Kid at heart. :)
I had my hair cut today. :) What do you guys think? I'm also planning to get a hair color and digital perm soon. I got tired with my hair, I need a new look. ;P
I am in love with these Bebe shoes! I really find my self short; I'm like 5 foot 4 inches tall and I am not happy with it. So I say a high heels is a must. :)

The colors are amazingly whimsical. Can't wait to use it. :)
I love Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Eyeshadow Palette. :)
My first box arrived last night, 2 more to go. :)


Top: Bench
Shorts: Topshop
Socks: From Hong Kong
Shoes: Bebe
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


10 comments:

  1. i'm lovingg the colourful socks! looks amazingg! i need to get in trend with the socks and sandals! : ) i've been meaning to buy Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Eyeshadow for a whilee now! i read so many amazing reviews about it. can't wait to hear what you think of itt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh!!! so cute!!! :D you're adorable in those socks!!! and wow.. that urban decay palette looks good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair Carla... it framed your face beautifully. And your outfit is so fun... the striped colorful socks is really cute. Have a great day! xoxo

    I'm also waiting for my boxes. Hahaha! Did you just arrive from the US?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit!!! its super cute!! and great stuff!! love the white wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Leah: Thank you. :) Yes it's from the US. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun look! :) Great shoes too. I've always wanted to try a digital perm, but it's so super expensive here.. how much does it cost in the Philippines?

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sharonlei: Hi. It's about P4000 to P8000 depending on the length of the hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful red and you!!! if u have time please visit my page, i pass an award to you. =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair! i hope the digital perm turns out well for you. I think it already looks good the way it is. and red is a gorgeous color on you. and those shoes.. I love the strappy and wedge look. I agree with you, YES TO HEELS!

    ReplyDelete