Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Last Day on the beach


I love this swimsuit I got from Victoria’s Secret. I have always loved the Rocker Chic look so when I saw this piece, there were no second thoughts on buying it. :)


The sunset and the formation of the clouds are absolutely beautiful. :) The colors are simply unreal. :)
Our 5-day Boracay vacay has been nothing but outstanding but our last night on the island made me feel sad coz we were leaving and all. It’s interesting how we’d always be a wee bit down on our final evening in our R&Rs, it’s prolly because we have too much fun. :) But I guess therein lies the thrill of looking forward to the next one. :)


Swimsuit: Victoria's Secret
Vest: From Hong Kong
Sunglasses: From Hong Kong

7 comments:

  1. Seriously??? You look single, didn't give birth and like one of those underwear models. One of the hottest mommas i've seen (without considering celebrities). Now i'm getting insecure. hahaha. Need to hit the gym!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea she's the hottest mom ever existed. she actually has 6 kids. no kidding!

    kidding. :)

    but still she's the sexiest mom eveerrrrr.

    ReplyDelete