Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekend Rendezvous







Hello Hello. :) This is a late post on what I wore last Saturday. We went to a friend’s birthday and headed to Republiq afterwards.

I have on a dress I got from Asos paired with the heel-less shoes which I have been itching to wear since I had my hands on them. :) My husband asked about a hundred times if I was certain that I would wear the shoes to a club telling me that it’s a bad idea because I tend to dance a lot. He didn’t spare any thoughts on how I could break my ankles in them but me being me, I took the leap of faith. To our surprise, the night ended with me being able dance accident-free. :) I was even pleasantly surprised how comfortable it was as opposed to how it looks. I would compare it to wearing wedges, just with a bit more tension on the toes. :)

I’m so happy that I bought this pair, they’re definitely a keeper. :)

16 comments:

  1. Love the shoes on you Carla!!!=) Never really thought that it's "wearable" but it looks great.

    P.S. Hope you could join my blog giveaway!:)

    http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooove those shoes!

    xx
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes! i drool! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh yes!! :D those shoes are divine!!! :D i'd wear it everyday if i had them. hahahaha!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aisa: Okay dear. Will join your giveaway. :)

    JL: Thanks. :) Congrats to your store. It's soooo pretty. :)

    Lloyda. :)

    Zaya: Thank dear. :)

    Libys11: Thanks dear. Heehee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes!!! The color is just perfect! You look amazing as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress and those shoes really look dangerous lol. xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes too! I also have a pair of heel-less shoes, feels like wearing pumps naman for me, and yes, tension on the toes indeed!


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm new to your blog. Love your shoes! =) Hope you don't mind if I ask how much are they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. carla, those shoes are so hot!!! and so is your dress! hotness to the nth level!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit! and you're pretty as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just dropped by your blog and goodness you're gorgeous! :D I absolutely love your dress and the shoes are quite unique. I think I'd trip if I wore em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Lord. My jaw dropped when I saw the shoes. Gorgeous!

    -GAYLE IS VOLATILE

    ReplyDelete
  14. grabe ngaun ko lang nalaman you have one pala! im stalking people who have those shoes! wow. u werq them well
    love ya

    ReplyDelete